Nora Helmer is a married woman to Torvald Helmer. She has three children with him. Nora however is frivolous with the way she handles things. Nora is know for squandering money. Nora has a huge secret that no one knows about except Mrs.Linde. Her father was very ill and so was her husband. Her husband need to leave and go on a very expensive trip to Italy. However she couldn't afford the trip so she had to borrow the money, so she borrows it from Krogstad. In the passage she tells Mrs.Linde " It was I who raised the money," which is a lie.
Torvald Hemler is rude and disrespectful to his wife. I think he purposely be little's her and he acts as if she is a kid. He calls her names such as scatterbrain, my little skylark, dove, and squirrel. In the passages Helmer says " Is that my little skylark twittering out there.". Who in the rite mind treats there wife or spouse like that Why would you ever want to make the feel less of what they really are.
I find it very funny when you say and I quote "Who in the rite mind treats there wife or spouse like that. . ." its something you would only see in movies and Books.
ReplyDelete